The Nashman Center’s Faculty Learning Communities offer the opportunity to explore a topic of interest with an interdisciplinary group of GW faculty. FLC’s meet monthly for one calendar year, beginning in January.
- Recognizing and Rewarding Community-Engaged Scholarship in the Promotion and Tenure Process
- Chair: Greg Squires
- Bringing Black Lives Matter into the Community-Engaged Classroom (Link for more information)
- Chair: Phyllis Ryder
- Community-Based Participatory Research (Link for more information)
- Co-chairs: Wendy Wagner and Emily Morrison
- Community Engagement in the Arts (Link for more information)
- Co-chairs: Leslie Jacobson and Susan Sterner
For more information about any of the FLC’s or to suggest a future FLC topic, email Wendy Wagner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FLC initiative is co-sponsored by the Honey W. Nashman Center for Civic Engagement and Public Service and Campus Compact Mid-Atlantic