Every year, Campus Compact Mid-Atlantic recognizes students, faculty, administrators, institutions, and community leaders for excellence in 11 categories relating to leadership in civic & community engagement, early & career scholarship, student groups, campus-community partnerships, and civic & institutional leadership.
Do you know someone who models excellence in these categories? You can nominate outstanding professors, students, institutional and community leaders, administrators and campus-community partnerships who deserve to be recognized for their leadership in civic engagement.
Individuals or organizations can be nominated for one of these Campus Compact Mid-Atlantic Awards:
- Alan G. Penczek Service-Learning Faculty Award
- Early Career Engaged Scholarship Award
- Engaged Career Scholarship Award
- Excellence in Service Student Group Award
- Campus-Community Partnership Award
- Civic Engagement Award
- Institutional Leadership Award
- Engaged Campus Award
- Civic Leadership Award
- William E. "Brit" Kirwan Engaged Leader Award
- P20 Partnership Award
For more information on the awards and to nominate, go to the CCMA website and download the CCMA Awards Nomination packet. After filling out the forms, email them to email@example.com. Nominations are due by Friday, June 8, 2018.